Sunday 27 March 2016

Stung by Jelly fish... Arghhh..




Coming from the church of Manaoag, when we asked for the nearest beach we can go to, we were brought to San Fabian. It was a wide stretch of beach and we get there for less than 30 minutes from Manaoag.

San Fabian beach is a good destination for those who have a limited budget. We rented a cottage for only 800 pesos for a group of 18. The powdery gray sand of this beach also played a big part on our history. During World War II, the Japanese Imperial Expeditionary Forces under General Homma landed on this beach.

There are also boats you can rent that can tour you around for only 10 to 20 pesos and even bring you to bakawan island,













So while we were enjoying swimming, I felt a throbbing pain at the back of my legs and at first I didn't mind it until I realized it was really that painful. So I rushed back to the cottage and never get back to the water. It was my first time to be stung by a jelly fish, they asked me to pour vinegar on it and after a few hours, thank God I'm fine.





  

No comments:

Post a Comment