Sunday 24 April 2016

Camp Forever 21




I was lucky to be one of the chosen guest for the Camp Forever 21 event. I was thinking twice at first if I will go since I have work that day. But since it will be held in SM Megamall and my office is just a 10 minute walk from there, I chose to go the event. Upon reaching the venue, there were already lots of people in the area waiting for it to start. I was shy as I went there alone so I just find a spot at the corner. Luckily, I was able to make friends with other attendees so it was not that awkward for me that I was alone attending the event.





We got to enjoy some food and juice on the event and it kept us not bored while waiting for Vina and David to come out.





As soon as Vina and David come out, I got more excited knowing that it was my first time attending in this kind of event. They talked about blogging and instagraming. How to start and how to keep a good blog. From choosing a theme to the different kinds of posing they do on their instagram posts. It was very informative and I honestly learned a lot from them. Those 2 are very inspiring.




Unfortunately, i was not able to finish the event as I need to rush to work. How I wish i could have stayed longer and had a chance to take a picture with Vina and David.









No comments:

Post a Comment