Sunday 17 April 2016

Paragliding Experience




I was thinking what I to do on my birthday. I told myself, I want something different and I decided to try this whole new adventure of Paragliding. While browsing on facebook, I saw paragliding on Carmona, Cavite and its just for Php 1500. I inquire and book it right away.

Meet up was already late, it was already 2 PM.  We went straight to the drop off area and Sir Mike started with a lecture on the basics.




After discussing some techniques and principles of Paragliding, its time to inflate the wing.



Paragliding is a weather sport, and so, one has to be patient to wait for a perfect wind, this will allow you to get higher altitudes, and glide longer.  

This is a solo paragliding, we will be out own pilot, and for a newbie like us, of course sir Mike guided us and provide us assistance on the whole experience. We didn't flight as high like the professional one but for me its about the experience. But I would like to try the tandem paragliding soon.





FlyXtreme Adventure Club

Michael Vincent Plotado
0906 322 5304

2 comments:

  1. Wow nice image, Paragliding is one of the most adventure sports one can ever experience. There are various modes of flight in Paragliding tour to give you unique experiences. One will also
    find several paragliding options in terms of heights. Going very high in the air could be frightening for some people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, only a few are able to experience this that's why I felt lucky I was able to get a chance to do this.

      Delete