Tuesday 21 June 2016

HongKong: Ocean Park


This place holds so much fun and memories for me, and the excitement still lingers in my blood every time I remember the experience. Here's a summary of my fun and adventure in Hongkong Ocean Park.

Riding a ferry from Mui Wo...


It was my first time to see a huge bicycle parking like this.
A view while in the ferry.

Saying hello to the tourist double decker bus.

And then we reached the entrance of the park and my excitement was really overflowing.






Ready to ride the longest escalator I've ever seen in my life.


Flash

For me, this is the most thrilling ride Ocean Park can offer, The Flash. This was the first ride we saw upon entering the park and we have no clue of what this ride was as we were the first ones to enter the park, but with no hesitation, we just jumped in and accepted the challenge. 

That feeling that your world is turning upside down. Yes! it swings the riders 360 degree up in the air. We shouted our heart out and this was the most thrilling and I must say, the best feeling in the world.



The Grand Aquarium

One huge attraction in Hong Kong Ocean park is this Grand Aquarium where we had the chance to get up close with roughly 5000 fishes and different species.









Hair Raiser


An exhilarating roller coaster ride, the fastest roller coaster in Hong kong. I remember I was screaming the entire ride with the twisting and turning. It was awesome!





Polar Adventure

Cuteness overload! My favorite was the penguins swimming and feeding. It was freezing cold inside. :)





Shark Mystique

 Glass-panelled viewing galleries where we got to see the sharks and sting rays up close and personal.


Mine Train

Though this ride was not as exciting as the other ones, this ride gave us the best view around, the islets, mountains and the ocean. 

Giant Panda Adventure

One of the highlights of our visit. Having a to see these pandas was really not just a first time but a dream come true. They are really cute and fluffy. I can stay the whole day just watching them.





And here are some other attraction of this park, it will really consume a whole day, we even wanted to stay longer.













No comments:

Post a Comment