Monday 9 May 2016

Laguna: 88 Hotspring Resort


Not so far from the city comes my current favorite place to relax, the 88 Hot Spring Resort in Laguna. Been here several times already, this is my secret paradise.

After my graveyard shift, without wasting any more time, aboard the HM Transport Bus from Cubao, Quezon City, bound for Calamba, Laguna and get off in front of the resort. So convenient.

Being a Korean resort, it is noticeable from signages, foods, and guests. It feels like I'm the foreign tourist every time I go here. 

I already tried going here on a day tour for 500 Php which includes the use of all pools and a locker to keep our belonging however for me the best experience was staying overnight for Php 2500 for 2. 

Imagine my delight of dipping on their warm pool having the garden view all for myself. 




















live band by the pool

Being a Korean resort, the restaurant mainly serves Korean foods, however they also offer Filipino cuisine. My favorite is their Korean beef.




No comments:

Post a Comment